• Connect with the one loving God, our Lord Jesus Christ
• Hear relevant messages that inspire positive life change
• Experience a picturesque and welcoming worship space that invites closeness with God and each other
• Enjoy a blend of contemporary and traditional worship styles and music
• Foster your child’s relationship with the Lord through our gentle and nurturing Sunday School program
• Connect with others and enrich your spiritual life
• Join a small group to study, pray and grow
• Discover resources to strengthen your marriage and family
• Participate in family-oriented activities and event
• Connect with the community and ‘Let your light shine’
• Use your talents in service to others
• Feel a wonderful sense of your faith in action
• Inspire others by giving of yourself
"New Church 101"
Mondays at 6:30-8:00 pm beginning Sept. 12.
This 8-week series of small group/classes highlights the main teachings of our church, and helps give insight into what the New Church movement and the global organization is all about.
Open to anyone whether you are a recent newcomer or long-time member who wants a refresher.
One of the things I love about this course is the questions people bring!! It’s an opportunity to ask and discuss any question, no matter how basic.
Evening classes will take place at Sunrise Chapel on Mondays at 6:30 PM starting September 12th and ending October 24. (No meeting on October 10th or 31st).
Everyone is welcome to join whether you are new to Sunrise Chapel or a long time member wanting a refresher.
For more information, click here. or go to "Get Involved" > "Find a Group" (then scroll to the bottom of that page).
Questions? Contact Nathan in the church office
For the Tucson Community
Saturday, December 3
Enjoy a 15-minute guided walk anytime between 6:00 – 7:45 pm
Free, donations welcome
Our annual "Path to Bethlehem" is a walk-through, live nativity, featuring 5 scenes from the Biblical story of the Lord's birth. It is a wonderful, scriptural way to welcome the Christmas Season.
Live actors in period costumes, live animals, magical sets, music, and refreshments all come together to make for a reflective and enjoyable Christmas tradition.
Bring your family and friends! One night only. We look forward to welcoming you!
We are very happy to announce the installation of a beautiful, simple simple labyrinth on the Sunrise Chapel grounds. This is a wonderful addition to the various paths available to support everyone's spiritual growth.
What is a Labyrinth?
A labyrinth is a prayer in motion, a moving meditation. One can pray a sentence of scripture while walking, simply call the Lord to mind as you walk, celebrate a joy, or share a concern as you move through the space...
It's not a maze, where you are led astray or to a dead-end. It's a path that leads you in to the center and back out again. One way to think of it is letting the Lord flow into you and turn off your "chatting thinker" who wants to solve all problems, not very effectively! Let the Lord lead you, trust the path, and see that you are right where you're meant to be. Notice the rejuvenation and calm that can happen after walking the labyrinth.
The labyrinth was installed on Saturday, October 1, as a collaborative effort by members and friends of Sunrise Chapel. It was a lovely experience. We want this labyrinth to be a community service, a place of peace and mindfulness for all to enjoy.
Click on the photo to go to our pages at "Weddings and Marriage" on this site.
You can donate online using a debit or credit card through PayPal. Just click on the button to learn more.
Questions? Contact Treasurer Art Watson - email@example.com or call the church office 520-298-1245
Home Study Group Meets Thursdays at 7:00 pm
For more information, click here. or go to "Get Involved" > "Find a Group"